All registrations for Hypertension Beijing 2018 must be submitted through the online registration system. Registrations by telephone or e-mail cannot be accepted. If you have any problems during the online registration process, please contact Registration Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER HERE Kindly note that Online Registration will open on 1 September 2017.
- Registration Fees
(1 September 2017 - 15 May 2018)
(16 May 2018 – 15 August 2018)
(19 – 23 September 2018)
|2Participant from low income country or lower middle income country
|3Participant under the age of 35
|4Health Professionals - Non MD
Kindly note that Online Registration will open on 1 September 2017.
- ONLY ISH members can take advantage of the special registration fee. Please check your membership status to benefit from the discounted membership fee.
- Hypertension Beijing 2018 Organising Committee offers a special registration fee for the participants from countries of low income or lower middle income as defined by the World Bank Group at: http://data.worldbank.org/country
- Participants under the age of 35 must send a copy of their passport to the secretariat by e-mail within 3 days of paying their registration fee.
- Nurses, community doctors, coordinators, technicians, students, etc., may register as Health Professionals (Non MD). Please note that documentary proof should be sent to the secretariat by e-mail within 10 days of paying your registration fee.
- Registrants in the Industry Personnel category must send documentary proof from their head of department of the company or institute.
- The Accompanying Person fee is applicable to family members of participants only.
- All prices are in USD.
- All prices do not include 6% Chinese VAT.
- Registration Policy:
- Participant’s registration includes: access to all sessions, access to exhibition and poster areas, Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, Conference Kit.
- Accompanying Person registration includes: Access to Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception only. Accompanying Persons are not allowed to access any scientific sessions and exhibition area.
- Please note that registration is not complete and will be cancelled unless payment is received by the corresponding deadlines to benefit from reduced registration rates.
- All bank charges must be paid by the registrants.
- When making the bank transfer, make sure to include the participant name and registration number. Please note that we receive bank transfers with incomplete details, not allowing us to identify the source of the payment. If you have made payment by transfer, we strongly urge you to provide us with a proof of payment so that we can track the payment to your registration. Such proof can be sent to: email@example.com together with a scanned bank transfer statement, registration number and your full name. After identification, your registration will be promptly confirmed.