All registrations for Hypertension Beijing 2018 must be submitted through the online registration system. Registrations by telephone or e-mail cannot be accepted. If you have any problems during the online registration process, please contact Registration Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1 September 2017 - 15 May 2018)
(16 May 2018 – 15 August 2018)
(20 – 23 September 2018)
|2Participant from low-income country or lower-middle-income country
|3Participant under the age of 35
|4Health Professionals - Non MD
|Gala Dinner - 22.09.2018
*Please note that all cut-off dates are based on Beijing Time (GMT +8).
- ONLY ISH members can take advantage of the special registration fee. Please check your membership status to benefit from the discounted membership fee.
- Hypertension Beijing 2018 Organising Committee offers a special registration fee for the participants from countries of low income or lower middle income as defined by the World Bank Group at: http://data.worldbank.org/country
- Participants under the age of 35 (Born after 20 September 1983) must send a copy of their passport to the email@example.com by e-mail within 3 days of paying their registration fee.
- Nurses, community doctors, coordinators, technicians, students, etc., may register as Health Professionals (Non MD). Please note that documentary proof should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of paying your registration fee.
- Registrants in the Industry Personnel category must send documentary proof from their head of department of the company or institute.
- The Accompanying Person fee is applicable to family members of participants only.
- Participant’s registration includes: access to all sessions, access to exhibition and poster areas, Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, Conference Kit.
- Accompanying Person registration includes: Access to opening ceremony and welcome reception, and exhibition area. Accompanying Persons are not allowed to access any scientific sessions.
- Please note that registration is not complete and will be cancelled unless payment is received by the corresponding deadlines to benefit from reduced registration rates.
- All bank charges must be paid by the registrants.
- When making the bank transfer, make sure to include the participant name and registration number. Please note that we receive bank transfers with incomplete details, not allowing us to identify the source of the payment. If you have made payment by transfer, we strongly urge you to provide us with a proof of payment so that we can track the payment to your registration. Such proof can be sent to: email@example.com together with a scanned bank transfer statement, registration number and your full name. After identification, your registration will be promptly confirmed.
- The Hypertension Beijing 2018 Registration Service must be notified of a cancellation of the registration in written form (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The appropriate refunds will be made available after the Hypertension Beijing 2018 conference.
- All processing fees will be deducted from the registration refund.
Please refer to the following cut-off dates cancellation (dates are based on Beijing Time, GMT 8).
- Cancellations by 15 May 2018, receive a 70% refund.
- Cancellations by 15 July 2018, receive a 30% refund.
- Cancellations received after 15 July 2018 and no-shows, no refunds can be issued. However, a substitute delegate is accepted at no charge. For delegate substitution, a written notice must be provided to the Hypertension Beijing Registration Service at: email@example.com.